- Customer Operations leadership
- Customer contact and operational service delivery transformation/improvement
- Vendor performance management and offshore relationship management
Jon is a Senior Manager at BFY, and an experienced senior Customer Service business leader, project, and people manager.
He has over two decades of experience in front line customer and field service transformation projects, as a management consultant and business leader, across Utilities and Financial Services. Jon has worked with numerous large organisations, such as Thames Water, E.ON, nPower, EDF Energy, Scottish Power, UK Power Networks, and Capital One Europe Plc.
Some examples of previous work Jon has led:
- Delivering exceptional customer service levels via Capacity Management planning and new MI provision, for remote front-line working during the Covid-19 pandemic (as part of numerous other operational activities in this space)
- Undertaking a full diagnostic on e2e customer contact centre performance, covering capacity planning, culture improvements, digital self serve options/inbound volume reduction, and NPS improvements
- Driving customer debt backlog reduction, via a series of tactical and strategic improvement areas
Jon has held leadership roles in Customer Operations, Operational Insight and Customer Fulfilment Delivery within the Financial Services industry. He also has over 14 years' Energy and Utilities experience in management consulting and industry, prior to joining BFY. Most recently, he was Head of Customer Operations Cost and Capacity Management at Capital One Europe Plc.